Inspired by Soulemama, here are ten things I love today.
- Redemption, renewal, rebirth (it was just Easter Sunday, after all)
- One year old feet in the grass
- Wobbly steps
- Leftovers for dinner
- Carrot muffins (wish I took pictures – by far my favorite muffins ever!)
- Home-made gifts (knitted Easter bunny for my boy!)
- Cadbury caramel eggs
- Navy pinstriped skirt and white button down shirt
- Dogwood trees
- Handmade jewelry! (more on that soon)
That’s 11 – oops. Good thing it’s my blog and I make the rules (teehee.) Have a lovely week!